Wednesday, December 26, 2012

I didn´t manage to set a date :( 
So now I am not sitting in front of the screen to see if he appears online. I am keeping myself busy so I don´t actually have time to use the computer.  

I talked with my cousin today about our partners that are always arriving late. And I wonder why women are always giving a lot and receiving less???? Why do we have to deal with the men that always arrive late and are selfish. Is it our nature to put everyone else first? 

I have tried so many things to improve my partners' estimation of time... you have no idea how many times I have been reheating the food waiting for him. 
He says I am leaving the office now and one and a half hours later he calls and says I am sending the last email and I will be on my way
me: You said you were on your way 1.5 hours ago!!!
him: yes, yes, but something popped up and it was urgent, but don´t worry I am on my way now.

That has happened at least one time every week in 9 months.

First I was really angry with him. Then I was calculating 30 minutes more from the time he was saying he was going to arrive. Then 1 more hour. I talked with him in a nice way and in a bad way. I started to arrive later than I was suppose to arrive. I told him that the appointment was 1 hour before the real time... I also tried to "punish" him not having sex. I had food without waiting for him... last one was having $1 for every minute he was late, I have to admit that is a funny one and I will keep trying with that one.

Girls my advice is have a consideration time, wait 10 minutes and if he doesn´t arrive call him and hear what is the problem. If he makes you wait more move on and continue with what ever you want to do. Don´t get angry, you are just wasting your energy and not solving anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment